Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Had a great date night!

So we got our third date night just us without the kiddos since Brody and Mason left the NICU and they are 10.5 months old! Woohoo. Derek's birthday is Saturday so we celebrated that a bit tonight too! We got pedicures.....yes, I have a manly man who doesn't mind and in fact loooooves them! Then dinner at Pei Wei Asian Restaurant, then dessert at Cheesecake Factory. I had them do the birthday set up to his piece, nooo singing he said though ha ha and I didn't have them embarrassed him I was a good wife! We had a great time. My friend Amanda and her boyfriend watched the kids and they all had fun. She said once they got home her boyfriend fell out asleep. Twins are hard work! You don't really know until you take care of them solo, you don't get the whole effect in visits where the parents are holding them etc.

Man both boys are really pulling up on everything, Mason was just on his crib, now it's boppies, bouncy seats, everything. Brody is cruising now around the coffee table over a week now. Unfortunately with added mobility is added head bumps. You can't baby proof the floor, although I wish! They boys are chasing each other now that they crawl the same speed and I catch them babbling to each other. That is the best part of having twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment