Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad Migraine today....Mason cut two teeth and crawled

So I had the worst migraine today, it lasted 12 hours. I seriously wanted to die. I took every pain pill I had and phenergan to sleep it off. My super duper hubby and daughter took care of Brody and Mason for me, since I was not able to. I couldn't keep any food down until around 9 pm. I started feeling better and missed my babies and noticed Mason finally cut those two bottom teeth! Yeah!!!!! He also picked up the pace on his crawling. No longer an inch worm, he's full on crawling. Chasing Brody, coming to me, getting into EVERYTHING. Two babies mobile is a sight to see. I know Brody has been fast the past 1.5 months, and it's wore me out, now there is two to chase. Maybe this will help to shed some weight. I plan on going much slower than a silly fast. I want to slowly weed out the cokes and caffeine this week. Then cut back on my calories. The other day, I tried to go all H2O and Slim Fast and wanted to puke. One cannot cut caffeine, calories and sugar at once without feeling like crap. I have three kids, I don't have time to feel like crap when a simple Coke will make me feel better, still fat, but better lol. I have to get back into thinking and loving water and healthy food again. When you like it, it's not a diet, but a lifestyle. Did I just say that, I sound like a diet guru! I hear that a lot, but it's true, making it a lifestyle is the only way to make it work.

I am up late b/c I slept all day, so I hope to get some sleep some, I hear my hubby snoring on the couch downstairs hehehehe! There isn't much on TV so I may just read some more of Mommywood, my new book, so far it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment