Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, and America!



My birthday was July 3rd, Friday, and I am the old age of 25. I had a great birthday. My daughter Mackenzie suggestion to my hubby that they fix me a birthday breakfast of pancakes and strawberries, it was awesome. I was given a spa package, flowers, cards, and two books I wanted to read, sTori Telling, and Mommywood, both by Tori Spelling. So far the first book is great! I also got a homemade gift from my daughter. The worst part of the day was my terrible migraine. The boys had their first sucker today too!

The fourth was great in the beginning. We went to the pool, where many people oohed and aahed at the boys b/c they kick and try to swim around like little fish. Brody always dunks himself and is a ham! Then we had some Brats and got ready to go downtown. There were storms moving through and we decided to go to the parking garage at a local hospital to get a good dry view of the fireworks. We then came home and took some adorable pics of the kids playing with flags. Brody pulled up on the crib to standing for the first time. He is getting more and more mobile everyday.

Tonight we are going to my best friend's house for dinner and to shoot off our fireworks, since we got rained out yesterday. Hope the boys are good and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment