Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures and updates

Here are the invitations and thank you cards I ordered for the boys first birthday party!




The boys 11 month photo

Mackenzie's first day of school for 3rd grade.

Mason pushing his new toy.

Brody on the new push ride toy

Mackenzie trying it out

Brody loves dill pickles.

They loved their first tastes of pizza

It's been a long while since I have updated. The boys have gotten their top teeth, Brody almost has the last one in. I have been sick with a stuffy nose funk, and the boys have runny noses too! Mason had a fever of 102.4 last night and jumped to 105.4 after a nap today. It went down after a bath and medicine, and the doc wasn't too concerned unless we couldn't break it.
The boys are getting so much more mobile. Mason stands and crawls fasted, Brody is into everything and loves climbing stairs and walking holding on to my hands. They are so independent they don't like to be held unless they are tired or sick. So I have been holding them a lot lately.
We are planning their first birthday party which I am so excited for. It's the Winnie the Pooh first birthday them and I orders some cute invites and thank you card online from Justmultiples.com. They have to have special invites with two places for each name right..... I still am in awe how fast the year is flying by, and seeing my babies turn into little boys each day. I love them to pieces and even though I am up late and they are sick, I still love doing every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment