Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lemonade Fast ='s Gross!!!!!!

So I am trying out the Master Cleanse Fast. For anyone who isn't familiar, it's a fast of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, organic maple syrup, and water, that makes a lemonade like drink and you just drink that and only that for ten days, you can have water too. Well, I made a day's worth for myself and Derek, and let me tell you, it's pretty nasty. I am not sure if I put too much pepper in it but it burns going down! I will not make ten days, I will be proud to make 3-5, heck, I'll be proud to make all of today! Kudos for those who have successfully done this! After I get off this I will start eating healthy and I really want to get the 30 day Shred video and start doing it. I am super excited to begin this healthy lifestyle, but, not sure if that is going to include too many days of this Master Cleanse. My hubby is beyond grossed out. He keeps telling me, "What in the hell have I let you talk me into!?" Hey he was like, "I'll do it with you!" So it's on him. Well I will let everyone know how it goes. Hopefully in 6 months I can be at my goal weight. I have my fingers crossed and tongue burning from all the pepper!


UPDATE: I quit, I was sick to my stomach after the second glass. The pepper gave me heartburn, and made me feel like I wanted to puke. I do not recommend this fast for anyone, it's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment