Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sending out their invitations for 1st BDAY and new pics

So I finally got their invitations all made up. Mackenzie helped me last night put some stickers on them to make them extra cute. I still can't believe my babies are turning one. I still remember going in for all my betas and blood work, and my first ultrasound hearing, "I think we see a second heartbeat!" They are growing so fast and doing marvelous being born 8 wks premature. They are ahead of where they would be at their adjusted age on many things. I think the next milestone we are waiting for is walking. They crawl, pull up, cruise, roll, sit up on their own, talk a few words, wave bye bye, clap, feed themselves, sleep through the night, walk while hold our hands, Brody walks up stairs too, Mason is starting to give thumbs up too....so adorable.

I put up the bouncy seats yesterday, and the swing. I washed the covers for when I sell them. Derek is getting baby fever again too. I cried because I remember putting those things together for them and now they have out grown those things. I would love another baby, just right now isn't the best time, and I want to concentrate on them and give them the attention I was able to give Mackenzie in her younger years. I also am not sure if I want one at all, I really want to lose weight and get my Mommy makeover I was promised once I get my goal weight. Tummy tuck, implants, lipo. Some things....errr...need to be put back into the correct places, hahaha.

Here's some photos recently taken:


Mackenzie practicing for the boys
Mason reading the paper
Mackenzie with her new Twin Big Sis T-Shirt on

Mason wearing his new baby legs and showing off his new four teeth

Brody's classic mischievous look

Brody climbing the seats, see we got to put them away now

Mason in his red jersey and red socks playing with his blanket, he loves blankets and will play with them for half an hour rolling on the floor with one

I love this picture of Brody laying his head on the table, it captures his reflection

My big girl all ready for school

No comments:

Post a Comment