Friday, August 21, 2009

Pray for fellow Mother of Multiples.....

I have been following their story from the infertility board on the bump.com

They are going to lose one of their triplets, and she will live at most 48 more hours. Please pray for her family and be thankful for you little ones even on the days they make you pull your hair out, be thankful you are able to hold them and see them each day.

The link is also on my followed blogs, but also below. They had been beating the odds of a premature birth at 25 wks and now this. There are no words to express how I feel for them or to make their pain go away. I just am so sorry and praying they can find the strength to hang in there.

My heart breaks for them.
http://threecheersforbabies.blogspot.com/


UPDATE:

Poor Annaleigh past today around 4 pm. My heart goes out to their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment